Conversations on Your Third Thirty
September 7 - October 12
The Third Thirty is a candid, spiritual exploration of realities and challenges faced in the years 60 to 90 plus.
We will meet on 6 consecutive Wednesday afternoon at 1:30 in the Trinity Chapel for an hour of conversation—there is nothing to prepare, no book to buy—just come to share and consider. The topics are:
- September 7: Orientation, Points of Reference
- September 14: Accepting the Inevitable of Health
- September 21: Where to Live?
- September 28: End of Life and Advanced Directives
- October 5: Aging and Spirituality
- October 12: Celebrating Our New Purpose