Westminster’s Preschool is a four day program, meeting Monday through Thursday from 9:00am – 11:30am.
Our teachers are state certified with BS degrees in Early Childhood Education. Class size is limited to 20 children with 2 lead teachers per classroom. We begin the first Monday after Labor Day and end the Wednesday before Memorial Day.
- Develop an interest and joy for learning through a balance of developmentally appropriate teacher and child directed activities.
- Learn to interact with other children and become comfortable in a group setting by developing social and listening skills.
- Develop self-expression, self-control and responsibility.
- Master skills needed for Kindergarten readiness.
- Nurture basic Christian values and the use of prayer.
- A $75.00 non-refundable registration/supply fee and one month’s tuition is due at the time of registration.
- Tuition for four-day program (3 – 5 year old class): $195.00/month for 2019 – 2020.
- Circle Time: Calendar, stories, songs and discussion of daily activities.
- Center Time: Art, blocks, books, science, table games and dramatic play.
- Small Groups: Learning activities
- Snack Time
- Group Activities: Music and movement, large motor activities, and outdoor play.
- Beautiful child centered classrooms
- Fenced playground
- Full gymnasium for indoor play
- 2 year theme based developmentally appropriate curriculum
- 2 certified teachers per classroom
- Field trips and special guests
- Christmas program and Graduation Celebration
- Opportunities for parents to volunteer in the classroom and at home
Registration for the 2019-2020 school year will begin with our annual Open House on February 7th, from 5:30 – 7pm. Please come check us out, or email/call with questions. Children are welcome to attend the Open House!
Westminster Preschool’s class of 2017-2018 had a wonderful, fun and learning-filled year!